Corporate Legal Advice
At Phillips we aim to develop and maintain long-standing client relationships, providing continuity and enabling us to get an in-depth understanding of your business and the legal issues which will affect it.
In addition to our expert Corporate Solicitors, you’ll also have access to our high calibre team of litigation, property, employment and corporate tax lawyers, giving you a comprehensive legal advice package whenever you need it.
Our corporate law team offer:
- Same-day company formations
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Company administration, share structuring and management of shareholder relationships, day-to-day management issues and partnership structures
- Directors duties and responsibilities
- Company restructuring; exit strategies for directors, partners and business owners
- The legal aspects of buying or selling shares or business assets
- Commercial contractual relationships; company secretary compliance
- Management buy-outs and management buy-ins
- Business Succession Planning
Involve our corporate lawyers at an early stage in your business planning then we can help you to fully understand your options, putting you in control.
Commercial Legal Services
Understanding your business and the sector in which you operate means that we help you grow your businesses and resolve your legal problems in a cost effective way. Whether you need legal advice on straightforward trading agreements or highly complex major contracts and projects, our Commercial Law Solicitors work with you with skill, passion and technical expertise. We know that the success of our commercial relationship hinges on trust.
We will leave no stone unturned in providing the best service and achieving the best outcome for you. We can provide the full spectrum of services that you require over a business lifetime. We are good listeners and valuable partners. Here is an overview of some our commercial legal services:
- Commercial contracts and policies
- Supply and distribution and agency agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Franchising and licensing, guarantees
- Partnership agreements and LLPs
- Computer software and hardware agreements
- Heads of Terms and Conditions of Trading
- Confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property – We work closely with Agile IP LLP with matters concerning Intellectual Property, including patent, trade mark, design right and copyright law.
We aim to keep legal jargon to a minimum and guide you through the process in a manner that is easy to understand.
Our highly-skilled solicitors offer tailored, strategic solutions to even the most complex matters, ensuring you receive the guidance and support you need.
We will be by your side throughout every stage of the process and will provide you with regular updates and advice along the way.
We communicate thoroughly with you from the outset to ensure that we fully understand your individual needs. This allows us to accurately quote for your matter leaving you without any unexpected surprises and fees further down the line.
We provide our clients with a concise and transparent breakdown of costs from the outset of the matter and throughout any subsequent stages. This enables you to build faith and trust in us early on to form a lasting relationship.
Phillips Solicitor’s Employment Team represented the Claimant, Mr Baugh, a senior manager working for IBM, an international company. He has claims for unfair redundancy and age discrimi ...More
The Wagatha Christie trial, that concluded at the High Court last week, has certainly provided many talking points these past couple of weeks. Whether it was the insight into the relat ...More
Did you know that on 6th April 2022 the law relating to divorce was updated? Fault will no longer be a basis for divorce and this marks the biggest change to the divorce law since the M ...More
Today in his Spring Statement Rishi Sunak, confirmed that the government will press ahead with its decision to use National Insurance Contributions (NICs) as a tax to help raise £36bn t ...More
Future proofing your commercial lease for RPI reform The UK Statistics Authority (the Authority) published its response to the consultation on the reform to the Retail Prices Index (RPI ...More
Leading Hampshire law firm Phillips Solicitors continues to go from strength to strength with the appointment of senior solicitor Clare Strachan, who has joined the firm as a Legal Dire ...More